Man I actually have so much to tell you guys this week and some pretty cool stories but I´m already 10 minutes over the hour AHHHH, I cant wait till I can write for as long as I need, lol, only a dream for now.
Real quick fun note though, this Saturday we did a service project and me, Elders Pictum, and Deskins, went on a walk for fun and we found this one path and I kid you not...we found Zarahemla!!!! Just a huge open river area with jungle surrounding everything... waterfalls in almost every direction, and a huge rope suspension bridge! It was so crazy because you would never believe that all of this existed like 4 minutes outside of the city, it was so beautiful!!!!!
Also we are going to have 4 baptisms for this following Saturday with a family, la familia Barrios Gramajo! They are really cool and an overall great family! Maybe later on I will get the chance to send you a video of the valley and photos from our adventures....it was amazing, I told the zone leaders that we should have a meeting there so we´ll see!!
And those photos were amazing...but one thing, if you could send them a little bigger that would be cool because I want to print all of these photos off but a lot of them are too small!!!
Man I miss you guys so much and I love hearing all the stories and seeing how everyone is changing!!
Anyways, Love you tons!
Elder Marquis


No comments:
Post a Comment