(Blog made and updated weekly by mom..)

"How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of him that bringeth good tidings unto them,..." 3 Nephi 20:40



"I will go before your face...I will be on your right hand and on your left...my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you...to bear up up." D&C 84:88

Monday, May 3, 2010

Week 3...A little information...

Brandon said that he got to his email place late today, so info was limited. We get to talk to him on Sunday for Mother's Day, so he knew he could answer all our questions then. He is doing well. He seems to be adjusting well and is really enjoying being companions with Elder Burton.

Did you move to the other apartment?
Yeah its so nice. We have a view of like all of Guat. and a sweet maca..hammock.

Does Will speak the language well?
Yeah he speaks almost perfectly, and I hate spanish lol.


Which shoes do you wear the most? (We sent 4 pair!!) How long do you think they will last?
They should last my whole mission and I'm just switching them around.

Is your suit holding out?
Yeah I never really need to wear it.

I have to go now ... I'll talk to you Sunday and tell you everything...just write down some questions or something. and RECORD THE WORLD CUP FOR FUTBAL FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!

love you guys and see you in 2

love Elder Marquis

No comments:

Post a Comment